Friday, January 7, 2022

The Dream Lifestyle

 


 

 It has always been one of my life time dreams to discover a
 truly enjoyable way to generate income.


 I have always felt 
that the happiest people on the planet are those that can
 get up each morning and be truly inspired to go to work,
or even better, stay at home and work.
Writers, artists, free-lance entrepreneurs, or any one of
 hundreds of occupations that can be done from home 
and lead to fulfilling and abundant lifestyles have always
 been very attractive to me.



Lately I have been thinking very strongly about becoming
 my dreams of creative self-sufficiency. To finally rise
 above the thoughts of making money and having enough 
of it to be comfortable is truly what living a joyful life is all about.



One of the realizations that I have discovered is that I
 have made myself way too isolated to create this abundant 
lifestyle that I crave. I must spend more energy to network
 with like-minded people that share my passion of becoming
 more financially self-sufficient.
With these thoughts in mind, I am sharing this post with 
the goal of finding and communicating with people 
who are looking to expand their financial horizons

I invite you to visit two of my websites that I have created over the years.


Ice Clear Spirit


This site is an information portal that contains links to Alternative Energy and Human Consciousness related sites. Their is also a link to one of my Facebook pages and a Image Gallery that I have added to over the years called;


Lake Tahoe Zephyr



Any questions or comments about this post will be greatly 
appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you and hope
 that we might find mutually beneficial ideas to share with 
one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment